We’ve reinvented the bra. Our Evolution 8-in-1 uses molded, wire-free construction to support your unique shape with no pinching or pulling, and our 4-way stretch, Italian-made performance fabric naturally wicks away moisture and odor. Wear it from the office to yoga to date night — we’re positive it’s the most comfortable bra you’ll ever own. The only problem? You might never want to take it off.
Fit Tips: Because every body is different, we designed this bra to mold to your unique shape. It may be snug when you first put it on, so give it a day or two to accommodate your body. Not sure about your size? Check out our size chart — and our Knixperts are always available via live chat for sizing help!
Why you'll love it:
- Extra coverage: comes with ultra-thin, reversible, barely-there padding for added comfort and coverage.
- No uncomfortable underwires: our molded cups and seam-free construction support and define just perfectly without it.
- 8 ways to wear it: straps can be worn straight- and cross-back, and our fabrics are reversible (because it’s fun!).
- High-performance Italian fabric: we designed this fabric when we couldn’t find what we wanted — a smooth, seamless, quick-dry fabric that won’t lose its shape and is invisible under clothes.
- Anti-microbial & anti-odor: where other performance companies add synthetic fragrances to repel odor, we went natural.
- Durable: your body isn’t delicate, and your intimates shouldn’t be either. Toss these guys in the washing machine with the rest of your clothes, and have more time for actually living.
- 30-day guarantee: Because we designed these bras to mold to your unique shape, we want you to see how it evolves. Take it from the office to yoga, cozy up at home, toss it in the washing machine — this bra can handle anything. After 30 days, you should be in love. And if you’re not? We’ll help you find a better fit — or take it back, no questions asked.
Body: 60% nylon, 40% spandex
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold with mild detergent, do not bleach, lay flat to dry.
Beige/Heather Grey: Please note this product is Beige on the primary side. When worn with the Heather Grey side facing outward, the back closure (in Slate) faces outwards as well.
I love them so much I ordered six more pairs. I am not exaggerating when I say they actually impacted the quality of my day."